The website thekitchn.com has a slogan that has always struck a note with me…
“inspiring cooks. nourishing homes”
As someone who is wired into social media, I must confess that every time I see one of their posts, I just know that I will have to tease myself by looking at their recipes, their images and bookmarking them for future use.
One of today’s posts was very seasonally relevant as they feature 15 of the internet’s best barks, bars and bonbons. I am including links to their favourite recipes but I strongly suggest you don’t just stop here. Foodies are well advised to follow the thekitchn.com website to further nourish their homes!
Hopefully, you will have enough events and parties to attend that they don’t hang around the house too long (or at all, nom nom nom)!
• Black Forest Bark from Bakers Royale
• Samoa Bark from Cookies and Cups
• Rocky Road Bark from Bakers Royale
• Smores Chocolate Bark from Baking Down By The Bay
• Candy Cane Bark from Better Homes and Gardens
BRAVO FOR BARS
• Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Epicurean Mom
• Smores Candy Bars from Not So Humble Pie
• Pecan Bars from My Baking Addiction
• Salted Caramel Bars from What’s Gabby Cooking?
• Lemon Bars from Baked Bree
BANGIN’ BON BONS
• Coconut Bon Bons from Paula Deen
• Cherry Bon Bons from Taste of Home
• Crunchy Peanut Butter Bon Bons from Made Just Right
• Raw Mini Bon Bons from Pure2Raw
• Cookie Dough Truffles from Love and Olive Oil